Don’t change the way I look at the world.
Change the way the world looks at me.
As an 18 year-old young adult with Down Syndrome, my mission is to change the world’s perception of the capabilities of people with my genetic disorder by redefining what it means to be special. I am attending an all-inclusive high school and will be receiving my diploma this year. I have many talents and passions just like any of my peers. I hope you enjoy my videos, photos, and blog posts.
The Menu to my Website is at the top of each page and includes:
- HOME PAGE – Links to My Videos, Photos and Instagram.
- BLOG – Where I post my thoughts through Blogs and Vlogs.
- MY JOURNEY – A timeline of my life so far: milestones, obstacles, accomplishments.
- STORE – T-shirts for sale designed by my sister with my mottos.
- CONTACT – If you have acting, modeling, commercial, or advocacy work, this is how to get in contact with me.
Dancing and Sports
Brady was the founding member of the EPIC (Every Person is Connected) Ambassadors in his hometown. The role of an EPIC Ambassador is to be an advocate for inclusion in the community. They actively participate in town and school events in order to shine the spotlight on their abilities and show how inclusion can work more robustly in their community.
For more of Brady’s Instagram photos, click on: @bradykmccarthy
McCarthy Films https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbpQmr7ntMT7EZNxkYcpEDA